1. I missed the sign-up deadline - if the teachers are not booked up, can I still schedule appointments.
Since every school has different rules, you would have to contact your school and ask them.
2. What is the swap button?
The swap button allows you to swap a current meeting for a meeting with a different teacher or the same teacher at a different time. If you click the \"swap\" link and do not find a preferred appointment, click \"cancel swap\" and you will keep the original appointment.
3. My home school comes up wrong
Contact your school and let them know.
4. What if the teacher is a certain teacher is not available on the conference day?
The administrator at your school has marked that teacher absent and no meetings with them can be scheduled.
5. How do I go about scheduling an elective class conference if the elective is in a designated core area?
There are several teachers that teach both core and elective classes. Due to the limited number of appointments these teachers are only available for core class appointments.
6. If I already registered for a core class conference, how can I add an\r\nelective class?
Elective class appointments are made the same way as core class appointments. If you are not able to select elective departments and teachers, your school might allow walk-in or unscheduled appointments for electives. You will have to contact your specific school for more details.
7. Why is there limitation in making appointments?
Schools limit the number of appointments based on the total number of possible appointments and total number of parents. The goal is to give as many parents as possible the opportunity to meet with their child's teachers. Since these numbers are set by school administrators you would have to contact your specific school for more details.
8. How many appointments can I make?
The maximum number of appointments that can be made is set by school administrators. You can check these numbers by logging in and looking on the right side of the \"Conference Scheduler\" page. See the image below.
9. When does the does the scheduler open?
Click the \"Check Sched. Dates\" link at the top of the page. This will display a list of Conferences and their associated scheduling dates.
10. Why can't I make an appointment?
More than likely, the appointment scheduler is closed. Click the \"Check Sched. Dates\" tab at the top of the page. This will display a list of Conferences and their associated scheduling dates.